1. If you’re starting out on weights and needing inspiration to keep lifting follow Jen Sinkler . A former US rugby team representative and personal trainer, her #liftweightsfaster mantra motivates more than 10,000 followers on Instagram.
2. Joe Wicks, the 'Body Coach', with his #Leanin15 recipes and 90-day diet plan, Joe offers heaps of nutritional tips and healthy recipes to follow - in a fun and accessible way. Follow his Instagram if you want to shape up through healthy eating.
3. On top of pictures of their incredibly cute pets, The Lean Machines have loads of great fitness and workout advice. Their YouTube channel is a powerhouse of information and workout planning, and their Instagram account gives you a quick glimpse at their antics behind-the-scenes.
4. Carly Rowena is a fitness blogger on YouTube and covers everything from fitness fashion to diet plans and workouts. Her Instagram is bright, colourful and fun - perfect if you love your fashion alongside a fit and healthy lifestyle.
5. Lorna Jane Active sells fashionable and unique active wear so you look your best while working out. But their Instagram offers more than the latest fashions and key pieces, the positivity of Aussie-born designer Lorna Jane Clarkson flows through the channel via life-affirming quotes, real-life shots and amazingly beautiful shots of healthy snacks.
6. Do we need to say it? Nike equals “Just Do It”. And their dedicated @NikeRunning account offers all the latest on kit, tips for training and motivation to keep you going.
7. The enthusiasm for Crossfit has really taken off and hardcore fitness followers will appreciate the Instagram for this extreme form of working out. If you’re tough, and ready for a challenge this will suit you.
8. Colourful trainers, extreme running, challenges and fitness trends are all covered on Reebok's Instagram site. If you love your active wear and like to look good while training, this Instagram is for you.
9. Kayla Itsines has written a number of guides including how to get your perfect bikini body and her Instagram is an extension of this, showing pictures of success stories, and tips on how you can get your perfect body. With an army of over 2 million followers, she must be doing something right.
10. Imagine the most extreme yoga poses you never thought possible and then check out Robin Martin Yoga on Instagram. You’ll discover stretches, inversions and positions, in locations that are just ridiculously serene. For anyone with a passion for proper, strengthening yoga, this Robin’s account is a must.
And of course, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram too!
by Kath Webb
by Laura Briggs
by Kath Webb
by Kath Webb
by Jessica Ambrose