The Triangle Leisure Centre offers a fully equipped gym in RH15 for people of all ages and abilities to enjoy.
Certainly one of the best facilities in Burgess Hill, the gym floor is 500sqm and well stocked and very spacious with over 100 stations. The gym is split into 5 different zones - cardio, flexibility, power, strength and core. Surrounded by glass windows there is plenty of natural light coming in to keep you energised during your workout and with a fantastic view of the outdoor pitches. The equipment available is second to none and provide you with a vast range of machines for the ultimate workout including:
• Two 12 metre sprint tracks and dedicated flexibility zone – give members the opportunity to work on stability, mobility, movement and strength
• Queenax Functional Rig – Like a playground for adults, interactive rig gets the most our of any suspension or functional training
• Skillsmills – the first non-motorised treadmills
• Wattbikes - measures your speed and power output, and analyses your pedalling technique
• Plate Loaded Leg Press - A big jump compared to the standard resistance machine.
• Olympic Lifting Deck - featuring bumper plates looking
• Cable Crossover
Located opposite St Pauls College, there is plenty of parking available on site.
We want to give you the best website experience possible by using cookies.
Carry on browsing if you’re happy with this,